One Oxford Centre, Pittsburgh PA
Objective Tenant Representation Services
Wells Fargo (WF) is a bank holding company. With assets of $1.9 trillion, it is the third-largest U.S. bank by deposits and the largest by branches. As Wachovia purchased other companies and was subsequently acquired by Wells Fargo, the corporate real estate division turned to Carrie to help achieve an efficient real estate portfolio for its operations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and London, England, including consolidations, expansions, contractions, renewals and dispositions. Additionally in London, they turned to Carrie’s local team to help reduce the cost of dilapidations (commonly referred to as restorations in the United States).
After fully understanding each of the corporate real estate issues Wells Fargo needed resolved, Carrie and her team developed and pursued the best strategy to achieve a resolution that provided Wells Fargo with an efficient real estate portfolio that suited the needs of its growing operations as they continued to purchase companies.
- Carrie led a team that negotiated $40 million in transactions
- Acquisitions & dispositions
- Restoration cost savings of more than $2,000,000
- Consolidated and right sized offices
- Renewed or relocated offices
- Long term lease protections
- Engaged Carrie’s team to provide $50M in domestic and international strategic corporate real estate solutions