707 Grant Street, Pittsburgh PA
Gordon & Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
Objective Tenant Representation Services
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP (Gordon & Rees) is a law firm that was founded just over 40 years ago and has grown from a small defense firm to a national litigation and business transactions firm with more than 700 lawyers in 38 offices throughout the United States, including lawyers admitted in Canada, Mexico, and Hong Kong. When Gordon & Rees needed to consolidate and expand its office space when four years remained on their current lease, they turned to Carrie for help.
Carrie completed an analysis of the current lease, amendments, and office leasing proposal from the current landlord. Then she analyzed Gordon & Rees’ future needs and construction requirements. While she prepared a market survey and provided insights on terms that could be achieved at alternative buildings she negotiated with the current landlord. Ultimately, after five rounds of negotiations, attractive business terms were achieved at the current building.
- Cost savings of some $400,000
- Consolidated and expanded space
- Turnkey expansion improvements
- Paint existing space
- Phase in of expansion space
- Renewal option
- Long term lease extension
- Long term protections in multi-million dollar office lease
- Engaged Carrie to provide strategic corporate real estate solutions totaling some 30,000 SF