One Oxford Centre, Pittsburgh PA
Wachovia & Wells Fargo (US)
Wells Fargo (WF) is a bank holding company. With assets in excess of a trillion dollars, it is the fourth-largest U.S. bank by global assets but has the largest U.S. lending footprint. As Wachovia purchased other companies and was subsequently acquired by Wells Fargo, the corporate real estate division turned to Carrie and her ITRA team to help achieve an efficient real estate portfolio for its operations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and London, England, including consolidations, expansions, contractions, renewals, and restoration (dilapidation) negotiations.
After fully understanding each of the corporate real estate needs of Wells Fargo, Carrie and her ITRA team developed and implemented the strategy which achieved the best corporate real estate solution customized for Wells Fargo.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania & London England
- Carrie & her ITRA team negotiated some 100,000 SF of office leases
- Restoration cost savings of more than $2,000,000
- Consolidated and right sized offices
- Renewed and relocated office leases
- Long term lease protections
- Wells Fargo has enlisted Carrie and her ITRA team multiple times to provide domestic & international CRE solutions